Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Date Night-Eighties Throwback by Ashley Tammietti, Blue Bee Buyer

As the buyer for Blue Bee Boutique day in and day out I help people figure out what to where to all different kinds of occasions using items from my favorite collections. I'm offering options and maybe a solution to the people who can't visit us at the boutique and maybe help you to answer the inevitable daily/nightly problem we all deal with while staring into the closet. I will share with you my favorite things to wear to parties, events, venues etc. Take from it what you will, I hope to inspire and excite you about whatever it is you're wearing to wherever it is you're going.


Dress: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Silk Sheath with Glass Beads
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Pumps in Stucco
Bracelet: Tigerlily Silver and Swarovski Layering Necklace wrapped as bracelet.



This dress wooed me the second it came out the box. Envision walking into the swankiest lounge in town in this vibrant, exquisitely detailed bad boy. I styled it with nude pumps to show off even more killer legs, and wrapped a silver and swarovski 40" necklace around the wrist to emphasize the silver glass beading on the dress. Peace/Love.

Visit Ashley at Blue Bee Boutique, and check out Blue Bee Boutique's collections at BlueBee.com.
Send me your own what to wear dilemmas at ashley@bluebee.com, I'd be happy to help.

2 comments: